Buy The Book

Wednesday, June 12, 2013





Summer time, and the livin' is easy

And the time to read is here.

It is always fun to begin a new book, a new adventure in the summer time, reading in the shade of a tree, in the hammock, on the new mown lawn.  

Here is a book that will interest the whole family.
A true adventure - my story of growing up in Alaska before it was a state.
Real incidents, real accidents, real fun and games and a lot of real adventure.

Order your copy today - add a copy for your friends too, and maybe one for the sweet kids down the street who come over and help you with yard work!

It is a book that is enjoyed by all ages.




CLICK PHOTO TO PURCHASE   

My book is for sale at Amazon.com - in PRINT  or KINDLE.

The story of me as a little girl, when my family moves to Alaska in the 1950s - written through my eyes and in my voice - I tell of the new things I discover and the adventures I had.

 Read about living on a small fishing boat in Southeast Alaska, bears looking in the windows and dead whales.  

My two brothers and I have adventures - accidents - fun times and sad times;.

This is a book for the whole family - read it to your young children or grandchildren - enjoy it yourself.

For anyone who has ever lived in Alaska - this is a wonderful remembrance of times past.  See Alaska through my eyes as a 7 year old girl.

AMAZON: Southeast Alaska was far away and unknown to a six year old girl from sunny California. When her parents decided to move to Alaska in the summer of 1952 they left many comforts behind, as well as their extended family and a cherished doll. There were adventures ahead, and many new and wonderful things to learn and explore. Living without the luxuries of California, the family relied on hard work to make it in Alaska. They hauled water and ice for washing,cooking and drinking. They shared the hard work of a commercial fishing boat and enjoyed the animals and natural surroundings, including a squirrel who visited through a trap door and kittens that could swim



Turn the Page Tuesday  

Blog Shop  








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!