Buy The Book

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Book Signing in Bellingham

There will be a book signing - 

Saturday August 23

3094 Northwest Ave – across from Yaeger's
10:30 to 2 PM

Purchase an autographed copy of “Are We Walking To Alaska?” - the true story of me and my family moving to Alaska from California in 1952.  

The book has stories of bears, fires, boats, discoveries and adventures of me and my two brothers as we explored our new home. Our family hauled water and ice for washing, cooking and drinking. We shared the hard work of a commercial fishing boat and enjoyed the animals and natural surroundings, including a squirrel who visited through a trap door and kittens that could swim.

I look forward to seeing you there.

1 comment:

  1. I went to Cozy Corner Books today and purchased the last of your book that they had on the shelf. I've been wanting to get a copy and there it was. Chris, the owner, mentioned that you had done a book signing earlier in the year. He's a really nice guy and sure loves books. By the way, I left eight titles of Wayne's books there in case you are interested. I try to drop off a few every once in a while. We think it's good advertising. - Margy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!